Experience the overwhelming love of God for you, as never before!

Did you know you were created for the love of God, by the love of God? God is love, says the Bible, and God created you. So you were created by love! Why did love create you? To know love and to share love. God’s foremost command to mankind, all through the Bible, is: love God and love the people around you.

The love of God is truly the most powerful reality there is. Nothing satisfies you more than the true, everlasting love of God.

On this page you find several messages, inspired by the Spirit of God, that will help experience the love of God, in a way you never did before. I receive several emails everyday, from people all over the world, who have been deeply touched by the love of God, through these inspired messages.

God loves you tremendously and He deeply longs to show you how much He loves you.


love of god poster
He is not angry at you, but He loves you so much more than you can imagine. He created you to be loved by Him and to share His overwhelming love with others. The main reason God created all of us, is to know His love and experience it in every area of our lives. When God’s love for us saturates our entire being, we truly walk in our destiny.

Let the messages on this page about the love of God touch your heart.

Take some time to let the words sink deeper than your mind. Allow them to touch your heart. You were designed for the love of God. It is the very reason you are alive. Without the love of God you will never find the peace you need, in order to be happy and fulfilled. It is the love of God that heals our hearts and minds, more than anything else.
You are extremely precious to God, priceless beyond what you can comprehend. He even gave His own life for you, to bring you back into His arms of love. That means you are worth more than anything else in the universe.
love of god precious poster

The creator of the heavens and the earth gave His own life for you. That’s how great the love of God is, for you.

Take all the time you need to let the following messages about the love of God touch the depths of your heart and transform your life.

blue line light

Video about the love of God

The first message about the love of God is a video, with a prophetic word. If you know what a prophetic message is, you can skip this short explanation. Otherwise, please keep on reading, to understand what ‘a prophetic word’ is. The Bible says the Holy Spirit gives so called ‘Gifts of the Spirit‘ to christian believers.

Through these gifts we can experience the love of God in ways that can transform our entire being.

One of the gifts of the Spirit is called PROPHECY. This precious gift from God makes it possible for God to speak to us and through us. It is described as the most important gift of the Spirit:
“Follow the way of love and eagerly desire gifts of the Spirit, especially prophecy.” (1 Corinthians 14:1)

God longs for the most intimate relationship with us, we can dream of.

He wants to be our everything, our deepest joy and our source of strength. This is only possible when we surrender to the Holy Spirit and allow God to speak to us, in this heart-to-heart relationship. It is what you were created for: to know God’s heart as the most beautiful treasure of your life and to rejoice in Him with all your heart. He passionately loves you and desires to show you how glad He is with you, despite your struggles and weaknesses.

love of god holy spirit

The gift of prophecy is God’s glorious gift to His beloved people, to help us hear the voice of God and know His heart.

In the following video you can listen to a prophetic word I received from the Lord, to touch you with His heart of compassion for you. This message was not prepared by me, in any way. I did not think one second what I was going to say, but I surrendered to the Holy Spirit and allowed Him to flow through me. When I allow the Holy Spirit to speak through me, I obey the clear instruction given to us, in the Bible:
“If anyone speaks, let him speak as the oracles of God.” (1 Peter 4:11)
If you want to understand deeper what the Bible says about this, please readthis article about the voice of God. This will help you understand why and how God speaks to us today.

Now take some time to let the love of God deeply touch your heart, through the prophetic message in this video.

You hear the sound of my human voice, but the words have been given by the Lord Himself, to show you how priceless you are and how deeply He cares for you. I hope you are willing and able to receive this expression of the most beautiful heart there is, in the entire universe and beyond: the heart of our wonderful heavenly Father…

blue line light
Sign up to GOD IS REAL to receive more prophetic words about the wonderful love of God for you. You will be deeply blessed, like thousands of others. It’s free! Sign up here:

Prophetic word about the love of God

The following text is another prophetic message about the love of God. Take some time to let these words sink deep into your heart. As the message in the above video, these words have also been inspired by the Holy Spirit, thanks to the New Testament gift of prophecy. Read it several times, to allow the words to touch your innermost being with the heart of the Father.

My beloved child,

My love for you is so great. She is so much greater than all you have ever thought of. Because everything you have ever experienced of me, is so limited.
In fact, you have no idea of my love, my child. My love for you is endless. She is without boundaries, without limitations. I am nothing but love for you. And I will always be love for you. Always.
‘See what love the Father has lavished on us in letting us be called God’s children! For that is what we are.’ (1 John 3:1)

My love for you is so much greater than you think.

There are so many people who do not know me. There are so many people who think they have a lot to tell about Me. There are so many people that talk so much about me, but have represented me into a wrong image.
I did not appoint them. I did not call them to be My spokesmen. They have put themselves in the spotlight. Because where my anointed ones speak, that is where my heart is revealed. Where my servants speak, that is where my Father heart speaks. And that is where you will hear Me. That is where you hear My love.
love of god hands father

I am your Father, who will give everything for you. Everything, because I love you, my child. I love you so much.

And I will set you free, my child, from every power of deception and inaccuracy that will make you believe otherwise. Because My Son has suffered on the cross for you. When you look at my Son Jesus, says the Father, you will see my endless love for you.
And that is what I give you, my child. Love that sacrifices herself for you. Love that dies for you. Love that will give anything for you. Love that lays down herself for you. That is how much I love you, my child.
‘But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.’ (Romans 5:8)

So be free! I declare you are free. Because My Son is the ransom for your life.

My Son is sufficient. My Son has freed you from the powers of evil. My Son has purchased your freedom. So come and be at home with Me. Come and relax yourself.
Nothing will ever be able to separate you from my love. Absolutely nothing. My love for you, my child, is invincible, is insurmountable and is persistent. I am your Father and I am the Almighty. I am the Eternal. I am the Invincible.
‘But in all these things we overwhelmingly conquer through Him who loved us. For I am convinced that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor things present, nor things to come, nor powers, nor height, nor depth, nor any other created thing, will be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.’ (Romans 8:37-39)
You have no notion of my omnipotence. You truly have no notion of my greatness. How few people know how mighty I am. How few people have tasted a little of my eternal greatness. How few people know who I am. And it hurts me that so many things are spoken as of me, that I have never said. But now I speak to you, my child. And I show you my heart.
love of god child

You’re at home with me, my child. You are welcome. You belong to me. Here is where your home is. You are with me.

And I declare you are free. Everything is fulfilled by my Son. You don’t have to prove yourself. You don’t have to improve yourself for me. It is accomplished (John 19:30).
Who believes in My Son Jesus Christ, is free of sin. Is free of blame. Because He has paid the price. There is nothing you can add to it. You are home. You are accepted. I have forgiven you. You are mine. I have done it for you. And that applies to every single human being; where ever he or she is in this world.
‘For this is the will of My Father, that everyone who beholds the Son and believes in Him will have eternal life, and I Myself will raise him up on the last day.’ (John 6:40)

You will be my beloved forever.

And even when you die, I will get you home and take you to be with me. You will live with me forever and eternal. At that moment you will discover me truly. From then you will see what you have always waited for. And where you belong.
– Your heavenly Father, through the Holy Spirit

blue line light

The love of God is the answer to your deepest needs.

God is holy, righteous, almighty, wise, and many more wonderful things. But the most important characteristic of God, is love. The Bible says that God is love. He doesn’t have a whole lot of love, no… God is love. Everything inside God is pure, passionate, sacrificial love. Everything He thinks, feels, says and does comes forth from love. Therefor the love of God is the most powerful reality there is, both in heaven and on earth. It’s the very reason why we exist. God’s love is the true meaning of life.

Love is your Maker, love is your Father, love is your destiny, love is your calling, love is your God.

It’s all about love! You came forth from the love of God, you were created for the love of God and your eternal purpose is the love of God.
The Lord gave Moses the ten commandments and the law, with its many specific instructions. But when a lawyer asked Jesus what is most important for God, He replied:
‘You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind.’ This is the great and foremost commandment. The second is like it, ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ (Matthew 22:36-39)

What does God want from us? Love God and love people!

It’s truly all about love. Sacrificial, giving, helping, caring love. The love of God is full of grace, mercy and compassion. Not the selfish, lustful ‘love’ that we hear about in the countless songs on the radio. That’s not love, it’s egocentrism. The love of God looks for ways to help and bless others and doesn’t think about itself all the time. That is the kind of love Jesus Christ displayed, when He gave His very life for all of us. He said:
‘Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one’s life for one’s friends.’ (John 15:13)

love god hands

blue line light

It’s all about the love of God

From the hundreds of disciples who followed Jesus Christ, there was one who knew the heart of Jesus better than anyone else. He rested his head on the chest of Jesus: the apostle John. He discovered what it’s all about with God. Read what he wrote:
“Dear friends,
let us love one another, for love comes from God.
Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God. Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.
This is how God showed his love among us: He sent his one and only Son into the world that we might live through him. This is love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins.
Dear friends, since God so loved us, we also ought to love one another.
No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us.
This is how we know that we live in him and he in us: He has given us of his Spirit. And we have seen and testify that the Father has sent his Son to be the Savior of the world. If anyone acknowledges that Jesus is the Son of God, God lives in them and they in God. And so we know and rely on the love God has for us.
God is love. 
Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in them.”
(1 John 4: 7-16)

blue line light

Jesus showed us the love of God

love of god jesusGod revealed Himself in a very powerful way to mankind, when He sent Jesus Christ. ‘When you see Me, you see the Father’, Jesus said. He added: ‘I and the Father are one’. So when we look at Jesus Christ, we see who God is.
Jesus Christ did not come to put the heavy weight of a religion on your shoulders or to steal your joy. No, Jesus Christ is the full expression of the true, pure, amazing love of God. Jesus embraced those who were cast out by religion, and showed us that the love of God is far more powerful than all our manmade systems of religion.

The religious leaders hated Jesus because He was so full of the love of God, while they were full of love for themselves.

They used the system of religion to gain money and get power over people, while Jesus Christ laid down His life for the people. He served them, healed their sickness, delivered them from demonic oppression, and released them for the heavy joke of the law, by giving His own blood as a ransom for their sins. Every miracle Jesus did was done out of His deep, burning, compassionate love for the broken and wounded people. He set the people free and said: the only commandment I give you is: love God and love each other. Jesus Christ removed the blurring religion that man had made, and put the love of God back in the centre.

God is love, so love is the reason you are alive, love is your mission in life – nothing else.

Every and all other commandments and every spiritual gift and power is absolutely meaningless without the foundation of God’s love. He is love and He created us as love-beings.
This is what the apostle Paul wrote about the love of God. This is so beautiful and so powerful. This is what you were created for:
‘Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 
It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.
Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.
It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. 
Love never fails.’
(1 Corinthians 13: 4-8)

blue line light

Be rooted in the love of God

The love of God is the only reality that truly gives us the peace and joy we long for. Therefor we need to be grounded and rooted in love. Not in our own works and not in religious activities and duties – but in the warm, healing, pure and everlasting love of God.
love of god - tree in shape of heart

When we discover God’s love and become more and more rooted in His love, it will change everything.

The love of God will transform us in a way nothing else can. His love will cast out so much evil, darkness, fear and judgment and it will make us strong and healthy. It is the very breath and blood for our spirit and soul. Without the love of God we are like selfish animals, who devour others for our own needs. We may imitate love, in order to gain the trust of people, but if our deepest motivation is not the sacrificial love of God, we will always try to use others for our own gain.

The love of God is sacrificial and serving.

Once we truly know the love of God, we will rejoice in every opportunity to GIVE to others, HELP others, BLESS others, ENCOURAGE others, PROTECT others, etc. Spreading and sharing the love of God makes us happier than anything else. So make the love of God the reason you are alive. Discover the meaning of life. Realize that God’s love is exactly what you were created for. Nothing else.

The love of God is all about helping others.

Words about God’s love alone will not be enough. We must obey the love of God, to help those in need, in order to know the love of God as a reality. Therefor the apostle John said:
‘This is how we know what love is: Jesus Christ laid down his life for us. And we ought to lay down our lives for our brothers and sisters. If anyone has material possessions and sees a brother or sister in need but has no pity on them, how can the love of God be in that person? Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth.’ (1 John 3:16-18)