Amazing God

Don't lose hope or give up on GOD cos christ never gave up on you and i.i m just a wretched sinner who have found grace.nothing was worth salvaging in me but he (christ) abandoned the splendour,luxury,majesty of His royalty just to stoop so low to my broken status thta he might understand my travails,experience my groaning,taste my difficulties.i don't even deserve a second gaze,but the almighty choose to make my very useless self an apple of his eyes(am sorry there's nothing anyone can do about that).when sin came confidently knocking to legally reap it's harvest,His mercy summoned the GREAT ADVOCATE to take up my case not even for a dime.when the dreaded accuser tendered my undoing before the CHIEF JUSTICE who would not bend the rule for anyone I was lucky the GREATEST INTERCESSOR had gone ahead to bargain/trade HIS LIFE for my worthless life.when condemnation came to claim it's ground I was walking on I was left with a pit/dungeon of hell but thank heavens HIS amazing grace came to be the EMERGENCY and everlastig BRIDGE of REDEMPTION and JUSTIFICATION.behold the crafty and cunning lucifer was bent on seperating me from HIS LOVE and sure he found something-my blemish which raised a veil repelling me from the commonwealth of GOD'S kingdom but he forgot that this very same JESUS was already on the cross of calvary after the bitter experience of shame,beating beyond recognition,deserted to carry the supposed cross I was to carry and the punishment meant for me,HE bled to death for me the blood flowed unrestricted till the very last drop and HE(christ) declared "it is finished" immediately the veil in the temple was rent apart from top to bottom!!(ki tan lara omo oba ko ma ku dansaki,nature hearken to its maker) and I beheld the the glory of the face of GOD! but wait that's not all I got a tap from behind and behold it was this same man(CHRIST)He gave me something(guess what)the lost DOMINION/GLORY I foolishly squandered into the hands of the devil(remember back then in eden)i later got to know he went as far as the grave -hell to wrestle it out of the hands of lucifer.what a great God.how come you want to lose hope,if this man could do all this while you were his enemy,how much more now that you ve been reconciled(rom5:10). #My_ GOD_ is _still_changing_lives #_He_still_makes_music_out _of_a_broken_chord #He is much more still able to fetch water with a basket just to confound the bucket. #GOD_ LOVES _YOU -michael

No comments:

Post a Comment